One of the Ireland's leading air conditioning manufacturers is looking for two Control Engineers to work in their factory in Cork.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing company who puts people first and provide them with development opportunities.
- Develop software & control systems for air conditioning OEM (HVAC/Computer Room Air Conditioners/Rooftop systems)
- Assist commissioning teams on larger projects
- Develop commissioning plans, sequence of operations, description of operations, points lists, user guides and other related control system documentation
- Upgrade existing software packages to add new features
- Develop new packages for new products
- Create electrical schematics and P&ID drawings
- Control panel design
- Work with other Engineering departments to ensure overall system design meets control requirements
Job essential Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience minimum in related field
- 3rd Level Degree (Electrical, Electronic or Controls) or Electrical / Mechanical trade with experience working in Controls Engineering
- Good working knowledge of HVAC operation & control strategies
- IT & networking knowledge
- Experience in software development on industrial computers (Programmable Controllers, PLC or BMS)
- Electrical systems design
If you think you fit the bill, drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call to discuss to 021 4847 138.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.