Head of Statutory Accounting | 80k
A US multinational tech company are looking to hire a Head of Statutory Accounting in their EMEA HQ in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who trained in a Big 4/ Top 10 firm and who has experience working in a US multinational.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all non - US entities
- This includes setting up and maintaining the statutory books
- Planning and completion of statutory audits, be the main point of contact to liaise with external auditors and accounting providers.
- Ability to liaison with tax team to close out statutory accounts on time
- Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Assist with the implementation of ASC606
- Assist with the maintenance of multiple sets of USGAAP books
- Liaise with external providers in relation to IP valuations, R&D studies etc
- Assist where needed with the US GAAP audit
- Preparation of technical memos in relation to new accounting standards
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as necessary
- ACA/ACCA Big 4 qualified
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
- Management experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge or US GAAP, IFRS and Local GAAP
- Experience in statutory accounts and reconciliations from US GAAP to local GAAP for statutory account reporting.
- Experience of reporting under US GAAP and working within a global reporting structure with a strong technical knowledge of US GAAP accounting
Please apply to email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for a confident conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.