My client is seekning a financial controller on a permanment basis.
This role is based in the city centre, Dublin 2.
You will manage the Finance Team on a permanent basis. There are direct reports and this role reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- This role primarily involves the following:
- Overall Responsibility for Financial Reporting & Financial Compliance
- Supervise all credit management and collection activities
- Manage financial budgeting and forecasting processes
- Cash flow and liquidity management, analysis and control.
- Monitor company performance by measuring and analysing results and variances and developing corrective actions
- Liaising with Auditor, Financial and Tax advisers and implementing best practise
- Manage all legal, tax and treasury matters and ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Support HR processes
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team
- Produce ad-hoc analysis
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years' experience in a Head of Finance or Financial Controller position
- Proven experience of successfully leading and developing a Finance Team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, where you will have complete responsibility for the Finance function within the business.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number along with a cover letter, or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.