Your New Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a high energy, driven, and technically capable individual interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization. You will be responsible for overseeing and addressing customers’ support needs, providing technical support services, developing proactive alerting and monitoring, managing problems and issues and ensuring customer satisfaction is always maintained.
The Day To Day
- Supporting, troubleshooting and assisting customer implementations utilizing APIs and SDKs.
- Providing direct customer support for VIP customers and managing formal support related customer communications.
- Reviewing open incidents, problems, and enhancement requests, communicating priority and direction to the responsible teams to ensure necessary visibility, priority, and outcomes.
- Key contributor to monitoring tooling and design. Responsible for generating customer reports on SLAs, API and storage usage.
- Managing and enhancing customer relationships through process driven, transparent and predictable management of standard support items and escalations (reactive and proactive) for enterprise accounts.
- Responsible for meeting all internal/external Service Level Agreements
- Coordinating with Development teams to ensure effective resolution of customer escalation, feature requests, and product related issues
What you Will Need
- At least 3 years of Level 2/Level 3 or Technical Team lead support operations.
- Experience of working in Enterprise scale setups.
- Solid understanding of cloud and networking essential.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.