Dublin City Centre
At Sigmar we are currently working with our client based in Dublin City Centre that has a vacancy for a Research Analyst. If you want to work in great location, you want to have good work life balance and lot of progression opportunities this is a role for you.
• Closely follow the flow of new macro-economic and property market data
• Act on own initiative to upload data from various sources (e.g. CSO website)
• Quickly and accurately process the data – deflate, tabulate, graph, visualise, etc.
• File data correctly within the established folder structure and ensure that datasets are quickly updated
• Energise the report writing process and take personal ownership of outputs
• Network and forge cooperative alliances with trading teams
• Extract key messages from data and discussions with stakeholders
• Deliver high quality written documents
• Manage production of report
• Contributing research commentary for various documents; marketing brochures, pitches, consultancy reports etc.
• Creating tables from larger datasets Providing graphs / charts Explaining economic / market trends
• Clarifying the meaning / interpretation of statistics etc.
• Minimum of one years’ experience in a research or related role
• Background knowledge of macro-economics
• Formal qualification in economics, property and / or related subjects
• Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• IT skills such as in GIS and data visualisation would be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven track record of producing written reports or publications
If you have the relevant experience and feel this role is for you, please apply now
T: +353 1 9619721
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.