Sigmar Recruitment are working with our client to find a qualified accountant to take on the role as analyst for a leading Irish manufacturer based in Midleton.
The role is a 12 month maternity contract that will provide the right candidate with invaluable experience in a front line role, ideal for someone with great attention to detail who is looking to break free from a shared services/multinational environment. You will report to the Finance Manager and be responsible for production expenditure, inventory management, administration of capital projects and performance reports amongst other ad hoc accounting duties.
• Management of inventory movements from database to SAP
• Review expenditure and prepare accruals
• Calculate and report P&L
• Assist in preparing leadership team dashboard (feeds, CAPEX etc.)
• Support with presentation of reports to Senior Management
• Internal and external audit preparation
• Budget preparation/annual estimates
• Monthly review of CAPEX PO’s prior to vendor payment
• Variance analysis on CAPEX projects
• Assist with CAPEX appropriation preparation
• Efficient transfer of projects to live asset register for depreciation purposes
• Review completed projects against planned costs post- completion
• Product costing (ERP)
• Ad hoc AP/AR queries
• Qualified Accountant
• Ability to demonstrate efficient work methods, problem solving skills and motivated attitude
• Impressive communication and relationship building skills
• Capable of managing an autonomous role with a variety of equal responsibilities
• Thorough approach
• Advantageous- knowledge of SAP/ERP tools, experience in manufacturing accountancy/inventory management/production component costing and CAPEX projects
Please contact Beata Smith on 021 484 7134 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.