Role: Our client is a leading energy provider who are currently hiring a maintenance technician to work in their new facility in North Dublin. In this job, you would be responsible for providing support and repairs of the plant’s equipment. As our client’s maintenance technician, your job will also involve fault finding and inspections, as well as preventative maintenance. This job would be well suited for a time-served technical professional who has a good range of electromechanical experience, a can do attitude and excellent attention to detail. If this maintenance technician job sounds like the right decision for the next step in your career, you can find more information about the responsibilities and requirements below.
- Performing routine maintenance checks and repairs on plant equipment.
- Providing maintenance support, updating equipment records, producing reports and entering data.
- Carrying out general mechanical and electrical maintenance repairs as they appear and completing relevant risk assessments/method statements.
- Troubleshooting problems, creating solutions and arranging repairs in line with safety/manufacturer guidelines.
- Supplying technical support to the AD plant team.
- Ensuring health, safety and environment processes are adhered to and maintained.
- A relevant third level engineering qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a mobile plant environment.
- Experience with fault finding and problem solving.
- Experience in a manufacturing/generation/process environment with strict health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Strong IT skills with using maintenance management systems.
- Experience of investigating faults in systems like PLC or SCADA.
- Experience in an AD or CHP plant desirable.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of job described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.