Do you speak, read and write Hebrew at a C1 level or above? Are you looking for a administration and Customer role in Dublin, which will allow you to use your Hebrew language and administration skills?
About the Company
- Irish office located in Dublin 3
- Working on behalf of one of the world’s most well-known names in Technology!
- Working for a successful company who are a dynamic, fast growing and multicultural.
- Great team atmosphereBenefits & Salary
- Salary up to 27.5k
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work scheme https://www.biketowork.ie/
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary yearly bonus (company bonus) 1-2% of salary based on company and individual performance
- Benefits hub – online portal – gym and retail discounts
- Relocation available
- You must have a Stamp 4 visa or an EU passport
Responsibilities of the role:
You will balance the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying ways to solve problems in processes.
You will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing.
You will have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and be comfortable at working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mind-set
You will have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
Requirements for this role:
- Strong leaving certificate or equivalent (University degree an advantage)
- Excellent Customer Service and Administration Experience in Hebrew
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
If you are interested, please send your CV to Laura Butler at email@example.com or call me on 014744627.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.