Role: Our client is an international hygiene services provider to industries such as hospitality and hospitals who are currently hiring a maintenance technician to work in South Dublin. In this job, you will be responsible for a variety of equipment maintenance including PLCs as well as hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. As our client’s maintenance technician, you will join a small team who ensure that our client’s electromechanical equipment is working properly. This job would be ideal for someone coming from an electrical background in a production environment. If you are interested in being out client’s next maintenance technician, you can find more information below to see if this job is right for you. This job will require shift work.
- PLC fault finding and program adjustments.
- Working with HVAC equipment and electrical services.
- Conducting reactive and preventative maintenance to plant equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works.
- Instrumentation with pneumatic/hydraulic equipment.
- Working with refrigeration, boilers and alarm systems.
- Responsibility for identifying, sourcing and replenishing equipment spares.
- MIG/TIG welding.
- 2+ years’ experience as an electrical maintenance technician, preferably as a time served qualified electrician.
- Relevant trades qualification/diploma.
- Experience with PLCs (programming an advantage)
- Computer literate.
- Flexibility to undertake other work that may be assigned.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.