Do you have a passion for Recruiting, research and resourcing? Have you had client exposure? Do you have a University Degree and are you ready for a new challenge?
Our client, a large Corporate Professional Services Firm and have their headquarters in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre are now looking for a Client Services executive where you will be dealing with Clients via Phone, Video and Face to Face meetings.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Dealing with Clients via phone, video and face to face meetings
- Educating clients on company products
- Account Management and relationship building
- Researching and Resourcing and Recruiting new Clients
- Responsible for client projects from start to finish
- Coaching and mentoring new joiners
- Dealing with high profile high calibre clients
- Written and spoken fluent German. Must be level C1 or C2
- University Degree
- At least 2 Years’ experience gained in recruiting, B2C services, sales or account management
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a basic salary of 38k along with a Bonus structure of 7k along with 24 Days Holidays. Also, you get Medical cover, Pension, Free Beverages and Snacks and more. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 00353 14744627 and speak to Laura
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.