I have a Corporate Accountant (Part Qualified accountant) opportunity in a multinational Financial Services company based in Dublin South Side.
- Perform daily Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with External/Internal Auditor
- Provide information and support to other departments, investigating and resolving any queries or problems
- Assist implementation of new systems, procedures and process improvements initiatives
- Understanding of complex processes within the Cash operations and ensuring that all the transactions are entered and reconciled properly
- Responsible for corporate account reconciliations and intercompany transactions
- Coordination with international Treasury Departments and other external counterparties
- Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Experience in balancing and reconciliations
- Industry-related experience preferred
- Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred
if this sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.