Excellent opportunity to join IT giant based in Dublin City centre.
It is a contract role 11 months with a view to permanency.
- Prepare and present financial information to different audiences including auditors and regional accountants.
- Ensure cost-effective performance and on-time delivery of information.
- Identify opportunities and implement programs to eliminate, automate or outsource activities.
- Interface with key statutory compliance business partners and ensure a high level of service is provided.
- Bachelor's degree, along with a strong academics Qualified accountant.
- Superior analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex reporting initiative.
- Collaborative style and ability to work with cross-functional teams and international teams.
- Experience in a fixed asset or inventory accounting.
- Process excellence and hands-on project management experience highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability with spreadsheet software, macros, apps scripting, and SQL programming.
- Experience in developing and using dashboards.
- Strong ability to collaborate with managers in designing effective presentations.
If you are interested please contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.