Looking for an experienced Project Manager for a leading Medical Device company in Galway. You will be responsible for leading Sustaining projects within a division of the group.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manages multiple projects from small to large scope, including schedule, scope, costs and resources.
- Develop and implement overall project plan, including cost, schedule, risk and performance and monitors progress against business key objectives and goals.
- Identify prioritization and resources needs for assigned projects and activities with supporting cross-functions.
- Identify, communicate and manage technical challenges and business risks.
- Drive and influence results by acting with speed, agility and adaptability, assigning clear authority and accountability while integrating and aligning efforts across manufacturing sites and cross-functions.
- Provide structured thinking to project team on overall approach and delegates as appropriate.
- Direct and train key project management processes.
- Lead the team in appropriate decision making through strong judgment and the ability to analyze options and implications.
- Investigate and develop approach/solution to address technical problems with project teams.
- Direct control over activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Responsible for team and cross-functional level communications.
- Responsible for elevating critical business decisions to the appropriate management boards and/or functional managers.
- Lead, coach and help diverse and dispersed project team members to execute towards overall project goal(s).
- Provide input to cross-functional Managers/Directors on team and team member performance.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with functional heads to drive success of project team members and overall team member contributions.
- Direct and/or provide input to the technical approach on product design and process changes.
- Identify, communicate, and manage project risk.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (i.e. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
- Knowledge of quality system use for the creation and continued compliance of products.
- Actively review policy and practice improvements to drive functional excellence.
- Influence cross-functional systems effectiveness.
- Financial management, including budget, forecast, and strategic plan input and preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering or Project Management.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Small and large cross-functional project team lead experience.
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally ~10% of the time.
- PMP certification desirable
- Previous Sustaining experience and/or knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work together with a cross-functional, multi-site sites.
- Strong organization, execution and communication skills.
- Problem solving technical expertise.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.