My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for a Italian/French/Czech Order Management Associate to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the business.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates understanding of order management processing and experience in customer service.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Liaising with O2C Accounts Receivable and Supply Chain teams to manage customer disputes and resolving any issues with manual orders
- Process all orders received through phone, fax & email.
- Ensure accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support global/regional O2C projects
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years experience in order management and customer service
- Fluency in English & Italian/French/Czech language
Please contact TJ on 021 235 9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.