My multinational pharmaceutical client is currently recruiting for an Order to Cash Accounts Receivable Associate-French Fluency to join their expanding team.
Your role would be to help manage the companies accounting transactions associated with cash application management.
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Your day to day responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C master data requests
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Identify and clear offsetting related customer debit and credit items.
- Handle offsetting and write-off requests of the Collectors according to policy.
- Fluency in English & French is a requirement
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.