Exciting opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical client based in Dublin. You will be responsible for conducting physical and chemical laboratory tests under minimal supervision.
The QC Analyst is responsible for the safe, compliant and efficient execution of job duties in a team environment.
- Testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental
- Performance of laboratory tests as per written procedure or as per pharmacopoeia
- Recording of analytical results accurately
- To report any non-conformance, instrument malfunction, accident or other abnormal occurrence to immediate superior
- Complete all testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications
- BSc in science or a related discipline.
- Demonstrate analytical competency in the use and troubleshooting/maintenance of common analytical instrumentation e.g. HPLC/UPLC, Dissolution, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis.
- Must have relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
- Must have a minimum of 18 Months experience in an analytical lab.
- Computer literate; proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, and laboratory software such as Empower and LIMS. Technical writing.
Please send your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 235 9144 for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.