Job Title: Senior SQL Developer
Contract type: Permanent
My client has offices in Sligo, the United States and New Delhi. The Sligo offices have a small core team of developers and will be growing to a team of 50 within 2 years.
This client employs a geographically dispersed team of experienced and creative specialists who embrace emerging technologies. They’ve provided solutions to some of the leading companies in the world.
They are now seeking a Senior SQL Developer and the requirements for the Job are below. If you’d like further information (in the strictest of confidence) please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Qualifications: BSc in Computer Science or equivalent·
- Very strong core SQL (T-SQL) skills (min 4 years enterprise experience).
- Considerable SQL Server experience and appropriate use of Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Strong C# ability and experience with ORMS.
- Experience designing/developing interface driven Data Access Layers.
- Strong data modelling skills.
- Experience assisting developers with writing and debugging.
- Experience with SQL Server admin and performance tuning
- Experience working with legacy code and the migration to new systems
- Experience using version control systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Azure SQL or other Cloud SQL technologies
- Experience with NoSQL data storage technologies, cloud based or local and their use in a hybrid or polyglot environment
- Experience working in an internationally distributed team
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.