A leading global insurance brokerage is looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to its Dublin City Centre team.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients who avail of the company’s Online Benefits Platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with all current and potential clients
- Assist in the delivery of client projects and act as liaison between clients and internal teams ensuring all deadlines and SLAS are achieved
- Meet with clients to gather information on requirement and advise on benefit design
- Provide input into development of the company’s new offerings and ensure clients remain up to date on same
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in employee benefits or relevant area in addition to experience in an insurance brokerage or consultancy
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in client management
- Some knowledge of payroll systems would be ideal
If you are interested in the above job, please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.