Role: Part-Qual Accountant
Contract: Temp, 12 months
Location: Galway City
Our client, a large manufacturer in Galway City have a number of openings for Part-Qualified Accountants. You will work within a team and contribute towards specific projects on a temp 12-month basis initially with a view to permanency.
This is an amazing opporuntunity for motivated and enthusiastic part-qualified accountants to further their careers with one of Ireland's leading employers.
Expected start date: Sept 2nd, 2019
- Applies principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepares internal and external financial reports.
- Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as expenses, Inventory, Cost Accounting and Standard Setting.
- Compiles and analyses financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements, consolidates financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports.
- Designs, modifies, installs, and/or maintains accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
- May be responsible for month end close.
- Must be part-qualfied with a view to continuing and completing examinations in the near future (ACCA, ACA or CIMA most desirable.)
- Some experience within a manufacturing/multinational accounts environment is very much preferred but not essential.
- Good level of Excel and some experience or exposure to an ERP system helpful (further training provided.)
If you are interested in the above role and would like to be considered, please send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 091-455309
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.