Our client is looking for a contracts manager to join their team in Dublin.
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading installers and suppliers of passive fire protection products.
Our client is looking for a Contracts Manager to:
- Set up and run all aspects of multiple contracts from €5,000 - €1,000,000 in value.
- Liaise with clients and oversee quality on sites.
- Represent the company and sell services to potential customers.
- Generate business and agree additional works.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- Knowledge of Firestopping and the Construction industry.
- Experience in estimating and completing pre-qualification documentation.
- A track record of delivering results against KPIs.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should have a strong customer focus and be well able to motivate a team.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, experienced in multi-site management, and have strong time-management and planning skills.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary, company car, laptop and phone, benefits package and the opportunity to earn commission.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.