A major food retailer in Ireland , is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team. You must have specific financial analyst , budgeting and reporting, or cash forecasting experience to date.
The role will also work with stakeholders across the Finance, Customer, Channel and Product to ensure the forecast is understood and any business changes incorporated as required.
About the job:
- Accurate and well understood annual forecasts for the business to support our Budget and Long-term plan cycles
- Deliver periodic/weekly updates on our annual forecast, building in impacts/changes due to current trends, updated business plans, trade driving initiatives and competitive/market dynamics
- Engagement with external agencies to understand performance context. Including researching long term macro-economic trends and understand how they affect the FMCG marketplace.
- Working with the business and our support team to understand peaks of performance and incorporating the impacts for future forecasts
- Responsible for the clear communication of the forecast and trade performance by overseeing the reporting and commentary as well as through weekly management trade conferences
- Work with stakeholders across the entire ROI business to ensure steadiness and alignment of forecast and performance reporting through the lens of Products and channels
- Providing accurate reports on seasonal activity to support the customer team to improve performance
- Local lead on group forecasting projects (one Forecast roll out)
- Ad-hoc analysis to understand the implications of various business decisions on trade such as customer investments /events / Promotions etc
- Strong numerical and analytical expertise – production, analysis and representation of data to facilitate business decision making
- Accounting Qualification preferred.
- Very strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of working to agreed deadlines
This role is permanent with extensive benefits.
Please apply to email@example.com or call Aoife on Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 for a confidential chat on your next career move in the strictest confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.