Senior Operational Oversight Manager – Internal Outsourcing Governance
A privately owned independent American Asset Manager is looking to hire a Senior Operational Oversight Manager. The role would suit someone with extensive experience in Internal Outsourcing Governance.
The company offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package as well as an opportunity to work in a collaborative culture.
As a Senior Manager you will be responsible for the overall oversight of operational activities such as establishing a framework for first line of defence oversight and controls, attending meetings where outsource work is reviewed, dealing with external auditors and financial regulators on related outsourced activities with support from in house Compliance teams and Risk and supporting 4 other people on the team;
- Create infrastructure and workflows to support relevant reporting requirements for senior management and Boards;
- Report and escalate risk events and all relevant matters to senior management and oversight teams as required;
- Work in conjunction with the vendor management team to ensure any relevant services outsourced to 3rd parties are covered by the framework bridging both intracompany policies and outsourcing supplier management policies as required by regulation;
- Extensive experience in Internal Outsourcing Governance;
- Experience with Operational Risk and Controls;
- Experience of the full trade life cycle;
- Stakeholder management experience;
- Candidates must have EU/Irish Passport; Or a minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa;
APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie; Alternatively call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.