An excellent opportunity for a Regulatory Reporting Consultant with FS company based in Limerick.
It is a 12 months contract initially.
- Lead planning and execution of the monthly and quarterly reporting process in cooperation with the other senior partners on the team.
- Work with the Business Evolution area on projects to enhance our systems and processes.
- Engage with their clients on any queries on our existing reporting or on adhoc information requests.
- Analyse new reporting requirements and assist Business Analysts with the building of solutions to fulfil new reporting obligations.
- Respond to queries on Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting requirements as part of the Regulatory Helpdesk operated by the team.
- Participate in the centralisation of Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting.
- Assist with training of new staff in Investor Tax and Regulatory Reporting
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a Fund Administration role is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement is desirable but not essential.
- Strong experience of working in teams
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to check and identify errors in documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver those improvements
- Demonstrates commitment to producing very high-quality work for tight timelines
If this sound like you please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.