A global Financial Services Multinational are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals from a variety of backgrounds for their new Client Service Centre in Dublin's City Centre.
Who should this opportunity appeal to?
These roles are customer contact focused and your main task will be providing first line support to customers, advisors and members. You will need to be comfortable with taking through voluminous and sometimes complex information and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
The department is going to be a complete service centre and because of this, we are looking for bright individuals from a range of environments.
- Call Centres
- Financial Services
- Relationship managers
- Financial Advisors
- Sporting backgrounds
- Sales people
- Technical support
The main requirement is that you have customer/people facing experience and are not afraid of a challenge!
- Handle customer interactions through a range of channels (phone, email, letter) - understanding the customer & their needs to provide the right solutions to them
- Perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer (transaction requests, account amendments)
- Accurately capture details of interactions to help drive analysis on contact drivers & opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues in Client Services and other departments.
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- Prior Customer facing experience (regulated environment would be a plus but not essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally or in writing, flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Proactive approach to finding information and offering improvement for others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department.
- 3rd level education is advantageous but not essential
In this role, you will be trained, educated and guided through an academy which will give you the necessary skills to progress and advance your career within the company.
If you are interested in applying for this role or hearing more information, please do so ASAP as these roles will move quickly.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.