Job: German Customer Service Specialist.
Salary: €30,000 plus Great Benefits.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time.
This is a busy role in a friendly environment with lots of development opportunities.
- Process all orders received via CRM system.
- Communicate proactively with internal and external customers regarding order status.
- Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
- Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers or as requested by employees.
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service.
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided and delivering an excellent customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Fluent German and English.
- 1 year + Administration experience.
- PC skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint etc.
Benefits Include: Pension, Healthcare, Sports & Social, Annual Salary Reviews, 25 Days Holidays, 37.5 Hour Work Week, Onsite Parking and Development Opportunities.
If you are interested in this job, please contact Catherina Forde at email@example.com or call 091-749-261.
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.