Finance Business Partner – 65k
An excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner has become available within a leading multinational FMCG company based South Dublin. You will be responsible for the development of sales Budgets, ROI sales forecast and reporting of ongoing sales performance. The role will also work closely with stakeholders.
- Ensuring we have accurate and well understood annual forecasts for the business to support our Budget and Long-term plan cycles
- Provide periodic/weekly updates on our annual forecast, building in impacts/changes due to current trends, updated business plans, trade driving initiatives and competitive/market dynamics
- Engagement with external agencies to understand performance context. Including researching long term macro-economic trends and understand how they affect Tesco and the wider grocery market
- Working with the business and our support team to understand drivers of performance and incorporating the impacts for future forecasts
- Responsible for the clear communication of the forecast and trade performance by overseeing the reporting and commentary as well as through weekly leadership trade meetings
- Work with stakeholders across the entire ROI business to ensure consistency and alignment of forecast and performance reporting through the lens of Products and channels
- Providing accurate reports on seasonal activity to support the customer team to improve performance
- Local lead on group forecasting projects (one Forecast roll out)
- Ad-hoc analysis to understand the implications of various business decisions on trade such as customer investments /events / Promotions etc
- Write/present exec level papers and presentations
- Qualified Accountant preferred but not essential
- Strong numerical and analytical expertise – production, analysis and representation of data to facilitate business decision making
- Significant Business Partner experience
- Very strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of working to agreed deadlines, multitasking and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) – Excel manipulation and working with large data volumes key
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.