As the Financial Analyst you will shape business cases and assist with the forecasting and budgeting for a top performing manufacturer and supplier in the fast-moving goods industry (FMCG).
This chief manufacturer, marketer and distributor of premium drinks based in Dublin West. Candidates who are successful, will have strong financial and commercial awareness for the marketplace. This job is permanent offering a competitive salary and benefits, with a clear path to career progression.
This job is open for newly qualified accountants or somebody with 1-2 years post qualified experience.
Day to day duties:
- Analyse the cost of the annual turnover of the business
- Conduct analysis to ensure that the business is being run in the most effective way
- Recognize cost saving opportunities and build plan to deliver these savings
- Influence stakeholders to buy into project plans
- Track savings against business cases and implement workarounds to overcome any obstacles/shortfalls
- Work together with finance and commercial teams to drive the business forward.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to promote key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Conduct post-investment analysis
- Assist other team members in completing Budget, forecast and year-end analysis
- Ensure that overheads and marketing costs are accounted for correctly
- Conduct balance sheet analysis at important periods
- Accounting Degree level qualification + ACCA/ CIMA / ACA
- Motivated by adding value to a company
- Previous of analytical knowledge in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline
Please apply to Aoife in Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss this position in more detail with the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.