Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
My client a leader in marketing and distribution of specialist building products are seeking an experience accounts assistant from a similar background. They are dedicated to providing a professional service in terms of both logistics and technical support. This is a full-time permanent position, based in their Dublin West office, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the accounts function.
- Maintenance of sales and purchases ledgers
- Credit control
- Banking – reconciliation of multi-currency accounts, credit cards receipts and payments, petty cash daily banking duties
- Reporting – credit control and sales reporting
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
- Ad hoc duties including accounts administration
- Proficient in Sage and Excel
- Three years plus in a similar role
- The ability to take ownership of the role
- Attention for detail and good organisational skills
- A positive attitude
Please apply to Aoife in Sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on Sigmar on 01 474 4691 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.