Head of Finance – MiFID | €80k
A multinational company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Head of Finance. Candidates will should be Qualified and have strong regulatory exposure.
- Manage the preparation and timely submission of regulatory returns, and any related regulator queries
- Develop strong working relationships with regulator staff
- Oversee any required changes to reporting resulting from implementation of MiFID II
- Work closely with company secretary and company directors to develop the required financial information for board meetings
- Present annual statutory accounts on a timely basis for board review and approval
- Preparation and interpretation of standard monthly management reports
- Preparation and review of actual performance against budget and prior year
- Preparation of annual budget and monthly forecast information
- Development of additional reporting to facilitate the business
- Provide updates on business related issues/developments/projects which may have a financial impact on the underlying legal entity financial reporting
- Oversee all monthly revenue & cost reporting in the Oracle general ledger
- Coordinate closely with the Revenue and Cost Reporting managers on all month-end close activities
- Assist in the annual external audit and statutory account preparation
- Qualified accountant with 5 + years PQE
- Understanding of the key business revenue and Profit & Loss drivers
- Ability to develop & maintain strong working relationships with the business
- Detail-oriented with strong focus on controls/processes/risk and balance sheet management
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.