Private Equity Investor Services Supervisor
This individual will be required to work closely with other members of the Private Equity Team to help grow a dedicated Private Equity team in this high growth area. You will be responsible for interacting with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
Candidates must have a good understanding of Private Equity / Real Estate structures and related investment types and will ultimately be the main day to day contact for several Private Equity clients.
Do you have?
- 4+ years of experience in a Fund Administration role with at least two of those working in a Private Equity role.
- Knowledge of Private Equity or Real Estate structures and regulatory requirements
- Experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring.
- Strong Coordination and Relationship Management skills.
If so, why not get in touch today to explore this opportunity. A change is as good as a rest as they say.
Please send your CV ideally in word format to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.