IT Field Engineer, Dublin
Great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a growing team in Dublin gaining experience travelling onsite to clients providing IT Support.
What you will be doing:
- Travel onsite to clients based around the Leinster area, providing technical support
- End user server AD support troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Broadband connections, and reconfigure Routers and Firewalls
- Install hardware, Wi-Fi on client sites
- Troubleshoot network cables and Switches
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Replace Hardware
- Troubleshoot backup issues / printers and Email
- Deal with client facing support and support to end users
What you need:
- Full Drivers License
- Experience with virtualisation, ideally Hyper-V
- Sctive Directory administartion experience
- Windows server experience
A competitive salary package is offered to the right candidate. Company car provided.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.