Facilities & Maintenance Manager required for our client who is an international forecourt retailer.
The role of Facilities & Maintenance Manager will have responsibility for the office facility in Dublin.This role will also have responsibility for the meeting room facilities in various other locations.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
• Using the companies design and space principles, the Facilities & Maintenance Manager will ensure each facility/meeting room will be brought to a minimum operating standard. This will be achieved by working closely with the following functions;
o Network Development
o IT (Docking Stations, Wifi, Booking Methods etc)
o Terminal/Site Managers
o Health and Safety
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring clear communication and transparency on project needs, vendors, timelines and coordination.
• Once all facilities have reached the minimum operating standard, The Facilities & Maintenance Manager will liaise frequently with Terminal/Site Managers to ensure all spaces are maintained by the Terminal/Site and any defects are reported correctly through the Realtime System.
o Quarterly visits/audits of all company meeting spaces will be required.
• Management and delivery of all workplace services across the various locations managing their contracted partner(s) in providing effective workplace service provision at all times. This includes a wide range of programs including facility management, space planning, front of house, physical security, food & beverage, events, etc.
• Management of the direct Facilities Team: Part-time receptionists, Barista.
• Full ownership and project management of any office moves required in the Support Office at any time ensuring control of time, costs and key stakeholder engagement.
• Lead the Health and Safety agenda within thel Support Office and ensure support of all Terminal/Site Managers with regard to Health and Safety locally. For the Support Office specifically this will include;
o Responsibility for Health and Safety Training including timely refreshes.
o New Hire Health and Safety Inductions
o Proactive ownership and accountability of First Aid and Fire Marshall training.
o Contractor Management within your remit.
o Organisation of Ergonomic Work Assessments annually and ownership of putting relevant actions in place.
• Legal compliance for the building – e.g. lift maintenance, fire prevention and drills, emergency lighting, water quality and all legal and legislative requirements with regard to the support office at Beech Hill
• Develop and manage the operating budget; proactively managing variances and manage within budget thresholds.
o Preparation of relevant business cases that require budget for investment/innovation.
• Proactively identify and recommend opportunities that focus on better methods to achieve objectives which may include: process efficiencies, quality improvement, risk mitigation, cost improvements and any other relevant factors that influence workplace effectiveness.
• Manage ad hoc projects and any associated duties as needed to enable their Mission of “Let’s Make it Easy” for their staff members when it comes to access to first class meeting rooms internally.
• Management of IT relationship
• Ensuring smooth, efficient and timely delivery of all Facility Management services required at any of the various locations.
• Develop and implement cost reduction, energy saving and environmental improvement plans
• Overseeing suppliers' activities on site ensuring they meet contract obligations in an effective and efficient manner while seeking opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure assets are maintained in good condition to meet operational requirements at all times.
• Conduct supplier performance audits and reviews where required.
• The Support Office Reception:
o Ensure your team are providing a first-class service with utmost professionalism and discretion at all times.
o The individual will be required to provide reception cover and during periods of annual leave confirmation that a robust back up plan is in place at all times.
• You will maintain all key stakeholder relationships to ensure you and your team achieve: -
o Great customer service delivery and needs are anticipated and resolved quickly with a customer focussed attitude at all times.
o Address any local issues quickly and support on-site activities as required.
o Management of any events in The Support Office that require catering, external support i.e. PA systems/cameras for Town Halls.
• Ad hoc duties assigned to you by management
• Min 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
• Have obtained/working to obtain an IOSH/or Facilities Management qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
• Customer Service Focus; Solve problems and implement effective solutions for all your customers in a timely manner.
• A “Can Do” attitude. Service delivery focused and willing to go the extra mile.
• Brings innovation into the workplace with regard to new ideas and how the company can “Make it Easy.” Show innovative thinking by improving the customer experience along with great service delivery expectations.
• Show that you have your internal and external stakeholders at the core of what you do.
• Be enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable in your field.
• A self-motivated individual who is able to work on own initiative while being a member of a dynamic team of staff.
• A proven People Manager ensuring engagement and support of your people at all times.
- Bonus (performance based)
- Penison Scheme
- Company Fuel Card
- Health Insurance
- Gym Allowance
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn on 0906413972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.