Our client a leading multinational engineering services provider are currently recruiting for Pre-Construction Manager to join their team based in South Dublin.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of the Preconstruction Manager will be a senior position within the company and coming from either a Project Manager position or possibly being involved in Tender/Bid submissions on either CSA or MEP projects. They will report directly to the Bid Director and work closely alongside the Bid Manager and estimation teams.
The role will involve:
- To review all tender bids from a construction view
- To Manage and assist construction teams in the development of the Construction Plan
- Review and Asses the Construction Programme/Schedule
- Assist in the development and identification of Risk & Opportunities with the Tender
- Identify and assist estimation with varying design iterations
- Manage potential Value Engineering Exercises
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the following:
- Experience in M&E design from either construction or engineering
- A principal understanding of Design responsibilities
- Experience in Construction schedule and timelines associated with tasks
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Flexible to travel if required
- Proven record of co-ordinating and working on large projects
- A minimum of 7+ years
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a friendly team
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- A construction background
- Good Computer skills - Windows, MS Office
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.