Our client is currently seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join their team based in Dublin 22
- Assisting in the Preparation of estimates and pre-qualifications
- Assisting in Project Admin including Valuations and cost reports and assisting in Final Account preparation.
- Competent in dealing with sub-contractors and the supply chain generally.
- Liaising with other professional project team members.
- Attention to details and Writing Bills of Quantities.
- Taking off measurements.
- Understanding contracts and issue purchase orders for suppliers
- Reporting to managements on Profitability of Projects
- Taking ownership of projects as required.
- Experience in commercial office fit out and small works is preferred, but not essential, with good commercial awareness essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office/Outlook/Buildsoft /Cubit packages preferred.
- Capable of working as part of a team of Quantity Surveyors and working on own initiative.
- Preference to have understand of Services / Building Technology.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.