Our client is currently recruiting for Project Manager to join their team for projects based in Dublin. Our client offers turnkey project solutions for interior commercial office fit-outs.
The candidate will be reporting to and working closely with the Senior PM to deliver their clients’ projects. They will need to effectively multi-task and manage their time with a broad skill set that provides a proactive approach to projects. Preferably the candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction industry and can work to his/her own initiative.
- This role with be primarily office-based working with the Senior Project Manager in delivering projects from conception to completion.
- You will be involved with all aspects of a project from pre-construction to sign-off and snagging including planning, organising and liaison with the client, design teams and landlord representatives as required.
- Understanding of project timelines and strong ability to plan on a micro and macro level including the use of planning tools such as MS Project to create job programmes is preferable.
- Commercial awareness is important. Understanding the impact of decisions on budget and programme and liaising with the Commercial department.
- Working with the Senior PM to govern several projects at the same time, with Site Manager or Foreman in place on each.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to lead and manage both client and design teams.
- Strong working knowledge in building services.
- Strong ability to assist in writing reports, minutes and in implementation of site governance procedures.
- Good working knowledge of technical specification of partitioning systems, furniture systems and finishes generally.
- Ability to help to lead and manage subcontractors during construction stage.
- Presentable and confident and able to liaise directly with the client during all stages of the project.
- Working to tight deadlines for timely production of reports and updating information for our clients.
- Work closely in all aspects with the Senior PM in relation to project planning, cost control, scope of works and the general execution on project(s).
- Be familiar with contents and help to compile handover documentation, safety files and certification at project closeout
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can for your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.