The position is ideally suited to a candidate seeking to study for a professional accountancy qualification and develop upon their existing experience.
• Margin and variance analysis.
• Cash management and processing of domestic and international payments. Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Payment of suppliers in a timely manner
• Assist with external audits
• Bank reconciliations for multi-currency accounts.
• Preparing filing and Vat returns
• Maintaining the fixed assets register and reconciling on a monthly basis.
• Part Qualified Accountant
• Ideally minimum 1+ year relevant accounts experience in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
• Relevant 3rd level qualification in business/accountancy
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.