Junior Site Manager (Fit-out)
Junior Site Manager (fit-out) – Dublin
Due to a strong order book for the rest of the year and into 2020 our client a large scale fit-out firm based in Dublin are looking for an ambitious well-spoken individual to join their fit-out team as a Junior Site Manager.
They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, hardworking, who is keen to gain experience with a well-renowned dynamic company.
They will work closely on site with our Construction Manager to help deliver large fit-out projects. The role will involve daily record keeping, Health & Safety implementation, delivery and subcontractor coordination.
Suitable candidates will be able to provide references demonstrating their capabilities as a proactive and efficient Junior Manager.
- Proven experience in a Junior Management position with a track record in leading staff
- Carpentry / Trades background or College Graduate
- Diploma in Construction (Desirable)
- High level of drive and motivation
- Good IT / MS Office Skills
- Good communication experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Safepass Required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.