My client, a multinational diagnostics company based in Galway is currently looking for a Quality System Project Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating computerized systems projects in the Quality and Regulatory department. They will champion the Quality and Regulatory function, ensuring that business requests are met, and the Quality and regulatory processes are followed. The successful candidate will work to ensure consistent delivery of Quality and Regulatory projects, they will be a key point of escalation for the business on the projects.
This role is office based however it will require travel when necessary.
- Lead & manage Quality and Regulatory projects alongside the Quality and IT divisions.
- Work with the Program leaders to identify, plan and implement the scope of the project, ensuring and project risks/issues are understood and communicated.
- Work cross functionally to ensure effective alignment, collaboration and engagement to facilitate change.
- Work with Business Unit leaders to plan the budgets and forecast on a rolling basis
- Report and present the status of the projects, citing escalation, risk and issues to the program management office.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proven experience managing a minimum of 3 end to end Quality, Regulatory projects, with demonstrable evidence of effective design delivery and problem-solving skills.
- IT projects experience as a business project manager
- Experience leading a team of more than 3, with a mix of internal and contactor team members.
- PMP Certification or equivalent
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.