My Client, a large multinational, industry leading, medical device company, is now recruiting for a Quality Systems Engineer to grow their ever-expanding team.
If you are looking for your forever job, with a company that truly looks after its employees and has created a positive work culture, this may be the job for you.
Other key perks would be a competitive Salary and benefits package and potential for career progression.
Purpose of the job:
Commitment to the companies Quality policy (product quality & patient safety) through their execution of sound practices and maintenance of the Quality System. Ensure direct reports are fully aware of the quality policy and are up to date with training requirements and compliance with regulations.
- Identifies and resolves complex exceptions to work assignments
- Has the responsibility and authority to make decisions relating to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming products
- Participates in related Customer complaints investigations
- Summarizes, Analyses, draws conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings
- Continuously seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, technician and Inspection Staff
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
If you would like more information on this role or have any questions at all please feel free to give me a call on 091-455306 or send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.