My client, a multinational medical device company based in Galway is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a production area, where they we strive to develop people, meet KPI's and target, while driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment
- Ensure compliance to regularity requirements and company policies
- Maintain production supply to meet the sales and operations demand plan.
- Work cross functionally to ensure correct production staffing requirements
- Issue internal reports in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and methods by working with Business Excellence, tech teams and health and safety functions.
- Implement team goals and objectives and review on a timely basis.
- Motivate operators and team leads in order to achieve production KPI's and profitability goals
- Ensure the team are trained in manufacturing procedures
- Responsibility for internal and external audit actions associated with the production area
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in supervisory/management position in a highly regulated manufacturing environment - preferably within the medical device industry
- Ability to plan and organise production schedules
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing and production information
- Green belt and lean manufacturing experience desirable.
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.