This role has come about due to new project and increased growth of the site. They are onloading a new process for balloon forming and will work with other global sites in the US and Mexico.
- Planning and execution of process validation activities for a technology transfer and also the implementation of a new process across a certain product line.
- Support the risk assessment of the process development and implementation into manufacturing.
- Assist in developing the protocols and processes for manufacturing and ensuring high performance.
- Use Minitab to complete statistical analysis and monitor the development of the processes.
- Take part in FMEA activities and liaise with other team members when completing root cause analysis.
- Assist in product design, development, validation and commercialization activities.
- Level 8 degree in science or engineering with good expertise in process development.
- Strong team work and communication skills.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.