My Client, a medical device company based in Galway are looking for a Senior Quality Supervisor to join their dynamic, fast paced team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with and improving all Quality Systems and monitoring production process for compliance to implemented process controls
- Developing and maintaining quality systems, ensuring all employees are fully trained to work in a compliance to these systems.
- Direction of relevant quality engineers and quality inspectors
- Involvement in the plant’s annual goals, target and objectives
- Monitoring production process ensuring compliance to process controls, ensuring quality products
- Identify and implement an areas for improvement, continuous improvement projects
- Ensure MRR and VP reports are completed and approved in a timely manner
- Involvement in Project meetings
- Ensure all training records for all reports are maintained
- Motivate and lead team by example
- 5 years + experience in a Quality role in a highly regulated industry, preferably, medical device
- Engineering, Science or related degree, preferably with Quality management
- Strong Technical writing skills
- Previous technical guidance, direct report experience
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.