My client an industry leading medical device company and one of Galway's top employers is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team on a 6-month rolling contract basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a project team supporting a technology transfer to the Galway site.
- Planning and executing process validation activities for a technology transfer to their Galway site
- Support risk assessment of manufacturing process and necessary equipment
- Working with the project team to establish process controls, ensuring safety and efficiency
- Work cross functionally
- Lead and support root cause investigations to solve any problems from a quality perspective
- Use and establish analysis techniques to aid decision making.
- Level 8(240 credits) in Science, Engineering, Quality or related discipline
- Ability to work cross functionally
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a highly regulated industry OR a PHD degree in related field.
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.