I am currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer for a multinational medical device client based in Galway.
This is a varied a dynamic role. The chosen candidates will be working with new products and new technologies. The role will include NPD, line support and projects.
- Selecting appropriate problem-solving techniques and making Quality Assurance recommendations
- Making decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming products
- Participate in customer complaints regarding issues under their areas of control
- Offer expertise in validation engineering and is thoroughly familiar in all regulatory requirements
- Review and approve all operational, test and validation data to analyse technical specifications and performance
- Champion continuous improvements initiatives throughout the department
- Give technical guidance and lead a team of Quality Engineers, associates and technicians
- Deal with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside Site
- Familiarity with the internal audit process.
What you would need to succeed:
- 6+ Years’ experience as a Quality Engineer, preferably in the medical device sector
- People management or technical guidance
- Strong Technical skills, communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Level 8 Degree (Honour Degree)
Benefits and Salary:
Salary on offer would vary dependant on experience. Excellent Benefit Package on offer
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.