Senior Quality Supervisor
Work for a growing medical device company that values customer focus, teamwork, respect, integrity, communication and innovation. They are already a large presence in the medtech sector globally and their Galway site will be further delving into cardiovascular devices in the near future.
- Develop and maintain quality world class systems and oversee quality engineers and inspectors work in relation to site objectives.
- Ensure compliance in manufacturing operations onsite, pushing for continuous improvement based on trend analysis.
- Manage Material reviews and variation permits.
- Work independently utilizing your own expert knowledge on QMS development and Quality Operations to lead the teams onsite and drive continuous improvement.
- Attend and participate in daily cell meetings.
- Maintain training records for all reports.
- Be a key part of internal and external audits.
- Level 8 degree in quality engineering or similar science or engineering field.
- 5 years medical device experience with strong leadership experience.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.