Be part of a growing Diagnostic, Medical Device and Pharmaceutical company who are growing their manufacturing sites hugely in line with two global acquisitions in the past couple of years and growth into several emerging markets. This position is great for someone to specialise in delivering quality products and service to customers.
- Manage a medium sized team who will ensure the manufacturing plant meets customer, regulatory and quality targets by providing efficient technical support for the diagnostic branch of the company.
- Support quality and regulatory teams by ensuring issues with existing and new products are investigated thoroughly.
- Manage product transfers from other company sites and third-party manufacturers.
- Lead product and process development projects with the aim of implementing continuous improvement measures where possible.
- Work together with manufacturing to provide high quality products to the market and provide key data to implement continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance to GMP and GLP requirements.
- Work on regulatory and quality appraisals of product failures and investigations.
- Encourage high performance through open communication and effective teamwork.
- Must have a level 8 degree in science or a similar STEM field (Masters or PHD preferable).
- Must have two years’ experience within a manufacturing environment or a quality type position.
- Should have 2 years of managerial experience or relevant leadership skills.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.