Senior Principle Quality Engineer
Work in an exciting SME project and program management role working with global sites and supplier on QMS development and compliance.
- Work with clients and suppliers regarding risk management and compliance to the QMS for onboarding and developing suppliers. You will not deal directly with suppliers but ensure that the required structure is there to promote top level performance for those providing components and services.
- Provide guidance on how to develop and improve quality programs, procedures and processes and systems.
- Project manage the implementation of new MDR regulations and other regulatory standards.
- Lead audits and the statistical analysis from inspection findings.
- Work cross functionally with 27 other sites that are involved in this product line. There is no travel involved.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Must have a university degree with 5 years’ experience or more in supplier quality developing quality management systems, processes and ensuring top level compliance.
- Should have broad knowledge of project management
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.