EMEA Quality Team Lead
Amazing global Medtech, Diagnostic and Pharma company who are growing globally into several emerging markets using information and data analytics to improve people’s lives in more than 150 countries worldwide.
- Develop and maintain Quality metrics and dashboards to monitor and drive high performance within the quality department.
- Utilise trend analysis and coordinate day-to-day complaint intake across EMEA market.
- Aim to streamline processes and drive efficiencies to improve customer experience and prevent reoccurrence of complaints.
- Write procedures and assess documentation.
- Oversee internal and external audits, ensuring effective closure of corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance to ISO13485 and FDA 820 requirements.
- Managing a team of between 8 and 10 across Europe, coaching and developing the team to create a continuous improvement and change driven culture.
- Prior leadership or supervision experience within the medical device industry and 5 years’ experience working in Quality and Complaints.
- Working knowledge of ISO and FDA requirements.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.