Your New Company
A global leader in professional services, this role will be based in the Innovation and analytics centre in Dublin.
Your New Role
You will be leading cloud security in an exciting innovation lab, responsible for defining and evolving protection of cloud infrastructure and services across IT and business lines globally.
You will serve in a key role of leading technical discussions, guiding the development of strategic and tactical security architecture efforts, security standards, designing and driving implementations to completion, and function overall as a technical security leader for fast evolving cloud-based security architectures.
What You Will Need
- To qualify for the role you must have A bachelor's degree in a related field and approximately 6+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of cloud delivery, security and deployment models for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings
- Knowledge of key cloud security standards (e.g., NIST, CIS, ISO, CSA STAR)
- Operating as an IT architect or security architect within complex projects
- Technical knowledge in some of the following domains in a cloud context: routing/switching, stateful or next gen firewalls (NGFW), distributed denial of service (DDoS) mitigation, web application firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention systems (IDS/IPS), network segregation, security information and event management (SIEM), Cloud Brokers (CASB), Cloud Workload Protection (CWP), deceptive technologies, and other threat and vulnerability management capabilities
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.