Graduate VAT technician
My clients are a multinational service provide based in Dublin West, they are looking to hiring a Graduate VAT technician to join their growing team. This will be on a permanent contract with a salary of €23,500 per anum
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure that Client vat returns are completed and filed on time. Training will be provided. This position will liaise with the vat authorities, the client and their global offices to ensure that returns are filed, ensuring the client receives a refund.
- Training will be provided to ensure that the basic technical rules of vat are understood in order to provide a professional service to clients
- Training will be provided in the preparation of preliminary vat return workings and preparation of vat returns
- Liaise with their global offices and clients in order to obtain necessary information and documentation for the successful preparation and submission of vat returns
- Interact with our global offices and clients to ensure that issues are resolved to the clients satisfaction and to provide the best possible quality service to our clients
- To develop (through training) a working knowledge of VAT legislation in the various EU member states in order to ensure client compliance with local requirements
- Recently Graduated in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Analytical skills
- Strong MS office skills, in particular Excel
If you feel you meet the above qualifications for this role then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-4744659
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.